Welcome to the official website of the 35th Symposium on Hydroacoustics, which will be held during September 11-14, 2018 in Ustka, Poland.
The program includes invited lectures, structured sessions and contributed papers covering almost all major fields of hydroacoustics such as:
- sound propagation in the sea and modelling,
- hydroacoustic disturbance and noise,
- nonlinear hydroacoustics,
- hydroacoustics systems and devices,
- processing hydroacoustic signals and data,
- other topics related with sea environment study.
The official language of the symposium is English.
- Polish Acoustic Society, Gdańsk Branch
- Acoustics Committee of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- Gdansk University of Technology
- University of Gdansk
- Polish Naval Academy
- European Acoustics Association